Search Tak Thoughts

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Puzzle #44: Spot the Tinue

Good evening Takkers!

Over the next few weeks I plan on changing things up a bit with the puzzles for some variety. I would like to post some more "What would you do in this scenario?" and "Tinue avoidance" ones.

Also, I was talking with Sultanpepper about the puzzles and how the difficulty could be increased/decreased. He suggested posting a game where a Tinue was missed and having you find it. This increases the difficulty and brings the puzzle closer to a game situation. Oftentimes, the fact that you are made aware of the Tinue possibility and the turn that it starts makes the puzzle too easy to figure out.

Let me know what you think about these changes so I know what to post in the future.

And, if anyone has a game that they would like a puzzle made from, feel free to send it my way and I can make a puzzle from it. Or, if you would prefer, I can help you to make and post it.

Happy Takking!


No comments:

Post a Comment