Search Tak Thoughts

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Puzzle #60: Black to Play; Black to Tinue

How do I Tinue; let me count the ways...

This week's is a size 5 puzzle for you to solve. I don't have a specific Tinue I'm looking for. I want all the Tinues :)  I want to know how many different Tinues you can find for Black.

For the purpose of this puzzle, Tinue is defined as a board state in which no matter what the opposing player does during their turn (White, in this instance), a road win will be awarded to the other player (Black) on their next turn. If you are familiar with Chess, Tinue is very similar to Checkmate.

Please form your answer with PTN or a link to your solution via ptn.ninja. And, remember to add the r/Tak spoiler tag to your solution so as not to ruin it for others. To do this, put your answer in brackets and follow with (/spoiler). Ex:  [26. a3- Sa3](/spoiler).

If you are interested in seeing how the game got to this point, here it is.

I hope you enjoy playing around with this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment