Search Tak Thoughts

Friday, December 11, 2020

Tournament Game Commentary on PTN.ninja

Hello fellow Takkers!

It's been quite a while since I've used this blog to share information with you, so I thought I would resurrect it for some game commentary. 

Simmon has been doing an excellent job recording live games with commentary from the ongoing 2020 USTA Championship. If you haven't watched any, head over to the USTA YouTube channel and enjoy!

I've been toying with the idea of doing some post game video commentary with ptn.ninja, taking advantage of the branching capabilities and general awesomeness of that program. So this project was a way to do a dry run with written comments instead of audio.

Without further ado, here is my contribution. I'll post this to Reddit, so please leave comments there.

Thanks and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment