Search Tak Thoughts

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Puzzle #9: If White plays e4, How Does Black Prevent Tinue?

Here's one that is a bit harder than the last. See if you can spot it.

Note: I posted this as a Tinue puzzle for White: Road to Tinue in 1 move.  But, after discussion on r/tak, it seems that Black has a way to avoid Tinue. So, I changed the title. If you find a way for White to resume tempo in a meaningful and forceful way, let me know. Otherwise, see if you can find the way out for Black.

Note about the Note: If you are not a member of the Tak subreddit (r/tak) and have wandered onto my blog following some other road, then I highly suggest you join. That is where most of the comments about my puzzles appear, as well as many other good questions and announcements from other Tak players.

No comments:

Post a Comment