Search Tak Thoughts

Friday, June 23, 2017

Physical Book vs. Kindle

Dear wonderful readers,

I have gotten some requests to make an eBook version of Mastering Tak available. I am happy to do this, but I wanted to give you advanced warning that the quality of the ebook will not be that of the printed one. This has to do with the way that the publishing software formats my uploaded document. I do not have the expertise to reformat my book for cross-platform flexibility nor the money to hire it out. So, here are some examples of both the printed vs the eBook incarnations:










As you can see, the eBook version does not support some of my font choices and page layouts.

Kindle/eBooks are amazingly portable and instantly available. And, I am not trying to discourage you from enjoying my book in the way that you prefer; I just want everyone to go in with eyes open.

Mastering Tak:  Level I Kindle Edition

As always, comments are encouraged!

8 comments:

  1. The online PDF Ocean Light (Psy-Changeling Trinity #2) by Nalini Singh is available at Aazae books online. Visit the official website to get your favorite collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this remarkable blog. I found it very helpful and your blog post is really very useful for kindle users. If you still have kindle troubleshooting problems then you can reach us at 888-887-0947.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really great! Your blog is great for anyone who wants to know about Physical Book vs. Kindle more. To read this blog anyone can understand both the printed vs the eBook incarnations easily and how to read blogs on kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great share. Your blog post is really very useful for kindle users. If you looking for effective and quick Kobo tech support? Please call us today on +1-877-550-1655.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be really thankful for the author of the post in making this lovely and informative article How to read blogs on your kindle live to put us. We really appreciate your effort. Maintain the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very big thanks for showcasing imperative details on how to read blogs on your kindle. Many clients encounter with same fault. The necessary details offered helped me in getting my concerned issues fixed. I hope very soon you will share other significant info for every online user.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cyberflix app for Firestick comes with the same interface as Terrarium TV, which has now been discontinued. To provide high-quality streams, CyberFlix FireStick is compatible with multiple sources and resolvers.

    ReplyDelete