Search Tak Thoughts

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Puzzle #65: What Would You Have Done Differently?

Good evening, Takkers!

I had a super busy week at work, so I didn't have time to seek out a good Tinue puzzle. Luckily for you, fwwwwibib provided 2 Tinues during our tournament match this afternoon.

Here is a link to the second game.

The first game is what I wanted to post tonight. Since the Tinue ending is given away, I didn't think that part would make a good puzzle. But, I wanted to see what you guys would have done differently in my shoes. I have my own thoughts after reviewing the game, but thought it might be fun to see it from a different perspective.

In other news, I finished my new 6x6 board and pieces and am excited to get some pictures of it now that it's done curing. I'll hopefully post some with next week's puzzle.

I'm attending an out of town wedding next Saturday, so the puzzle may be delayed until Sunday.


Without further ado, here's the game in question:


No comments:

Post a Comment