Search Tak Thoughts

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Puzzle #68: White to Play; White to Tinue

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Here's a quick game I played against Aaaarghbot earlier this week. Next week, I'll try to do a size 6 puzzle.

For the purpose of this puzzle, Tinue is defined as a board state in which no matter what the opposing player does during their turn (Black, in this instance), a road win will be awarded to the other player (White) on their next turn. If you are familiar with Chess, Tinue is very similar to Checkmate.

Please form your answer with PTN or a link to your solution via ptn.ninja. And, remember to add the r/Tak spoiler tag to your solution so as not to ruin it for others. To do this, put your answer in brackets and follow with (/spoiler). Ex:  [26. a3- Sa3](/spoiler).

There are 2 different Tinue branches that I found with this game. You can post either or both. There could certainly be more!

I believe all responses by Black are singular and forced. If the response is not singular and forced, then any response results in the same following move by White or the defensive moves by Black have ready responses by White and those defense/offense pairs are interchangeable in regards to order. Of course, I could have made a mistake...in that case, let me know so I can fix it or, at least, apologize.

P.S  If you have suggestions for content, just let me know via comments on this blog, r/Tak, Discord, or email.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment